The common way of buying Tronix (TRX) is from a cryptocurrency exchange that has TRX listed.
Here are some of the largest exchanges that have TRX trading available:
TRX can be bought with a credit card directly on CoinSwitch, the cryptocurrency exchange aggregator, and Changelly, an intermediary between crypto exchanges and users.
Another option for buying Tron with fiat currency would be to deposit money into your Coinbase account, purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum, then send this to another exchange where TRX is listed and exchange the BTC or ETH for TRX.
Tron Price Prediction 2019
Our in-house technical analyst believes TRX could hit $0.06 by the end of 2019.
CoinGape provides an excellent set of price predictions in their article, which outlines predictions for this year, next year, and the next 5 years.
Tron is definitely a blockchain-based project that has a lot of potential.
It has proven time and again, through a multitude of partnerships and successful acquisitions, that it takes its vision of decentralizing the web and becoming a platform for the creative industries seriously.
Tron is also extremely good at marketing itself and is constantly keeping its community up to date and engaged with fresh content, news, and announcements either via the Tron Foundation’s blog and social media accounts or Justin Sun’s accounts.
Between them, they have millions of followers:
- Justin Sun on Twitter (900k+ followers) and Facebook (4.8m+ likes)
- Tron Foundation on Twitter (390k+ followers) and Facebook (1m+ likes) and medium.
Tron has an evergrowing number of DApps on its platform, and you can be sure they will continue to focus on expanding this, with the aim of becoming the leading DApp platform. The DApp industry is still very new, but as it continues to develop and go mainstream this will be a huge opportunity for Tron.
Tron also has its $100m gaming fund called Tron Arcade. The aim of the fund is to empower developers to create the next-generation of blockchain games. Gaming is already a hot sector and if Tron can position itself as a leader in the growing blockchain gaming niche, this again would be a massive and potentially lucrative opportunity for Tron, and hopefully the TRX holders.
Justin Sun has outlined that he wants to see TRX become a top 4 cryptocurrency by market cap in 2019. “Tron to the future, always moving forward,” says Sun, and if they can achieve the goals they have set out, then 2019 could be quite the year for Tron.
- Tron Arcade – Tron’s $100 million gaming fund
- r/Tronix Reddit – The purpose of Tron Token?
- Tron Network – About Tron & the CEO Justin Sun
- Tron on Medium – Tron partners
- BitTorrent – The BitTorrent Token
- CoinMarketCap – The historic market cap and price of TRX
- SCMP – oBike in Singapore launches crypto with Tron blockchain
- r/Tronix Reddit – Is it possible to mine Tron/TRX?
- Design Book of Tron Architecture
- Tron Wallets list on Tron.Network
- Tron Dapp house – List of Dapp projects on Tron
- Developers.Tron.Network – What is Tron?