Tron team finally announced the official release of BTFS version 1.1.0 with fully integrated BTT reward. This is a new beginning of decentralized storage and create rewards available to all users.
BTFS version 1.1.0 featured Host UI and this has a new experience to all users and allow non-technical people to get onboard quickly. If you are using BitTorrent Windows Client, you can use Host UI with a few clicks.
The biggest feature of this BTFS version is the real use of BTT token in Tron ecosystem. Potential BTT earnings can be seen by dragging the host storage block. Your storage size also can be customized and you can turn on or off the Host anytime.
If you have a spare computer (minimum of 2 cores and 2GB RAM and 32GB free local disk space), you can start being a Decentralized Host Provider right now.
There are 2 ways to access BTFS’s Host UI:
- Using BitTorrent Windows Client (https://www.bittorrent.com/downloads/windows/) Note that the official version of BitTorrent hasnt got the Host UI yet. You have to download this Bittorrent (Windows) client containing latest BTFS Host UI: http://download-new.utorrent.com/uuid/241259d7-cef4-400b-a04d-4852c1d585f2
- Run BTFS Node on your server/computer and access via http://127.0.0.1:5001/hostui (see installation guide here: https://docs.btfs.io/)
Main Host UI features in this BTFS version 1.1.0:
- Storage Size can be set by user
- ON/OFF Status, Host Score, Uptime Percentage, committed Contracts number
- See BTT earning and payment
- Host Pricing in BTFS Network
The $TRX community keeps growing and that awareness and interaction will keep spreading across the globe. https://twitter.com/Alts_Anonymous/status/1...
Big websites like Youtube, Facebook, Spotify, and even Netflix have become more popular than TV. From toddlers listening to rhymes to elders filming ...
If you are creating dapp on the Tron blockchain, you properly will face one issue with Event Watcher using TronWeb. The issue is the watch() promise ...
https://youtu.be/FpHxyzzOFRc #TRON is worth $2.5 billion (and only growing), its become the #1 platform for dapps, its attracting new developers...