Tron team finally announced the official release of BTFS version 1.1.0 with fully integrated BTT reward. This is a new beginning of decentralized storage and create rewards available to all users.
BTFS version 1.1.0 featured Host UI and this has a new experience to all users and allow non-technical people to get onboard quickly. If you are using BitTorrent Windows Client, you can use Host UI with a few clicks.
The biggest feature of this BTFS version is the real use of BTT token in Tron ecosystem. Potential BTT earnings can be seen by dragging the host storage block. Your storage size also can be customized and you can turn on or off the Host anytime.
If you have a spare computer (minimum of 2 cores and 2GB RAM and 32GB free local disk space), you can start being a Decentralized Host Provider right now.
There are 2 ways to access BTFS’s Host UI:
- Using BitTorrent Windows Client (https://www.bittorrent.com/downloads/windows/) Note that the official version of BitTorrent hasnt got the Host UI yet. You have to download this Bittorrent (Windows) client containing latest BTFS Host UI: http://download-new.utorrent.com/uuid/241259d7-cef4-400b-a04d-4852c1d585f2
- Run BTFS Node on your server/computer and access via http://127.0.0.1:5001/hostui (see installation guide here: https://docs.btfs.io/)
Main Host UI features in this BTFS version 1.1.0:
- Storage Size can be set by user
- ON/OFF Status, Host Score, Uptime Percentage, committed Contracts number
- See BTT earning and payment
- Host Pricing in BTFS Network
Key Numbers Overview According to DAppReview, the number of TRON DApps continued to grow in the past week, reaching 622 in total, marked a 6.5% we...
Tron returns to spot #11 on CMC thanks to the DAPP.com report calling it the second most popular dApp-building platform after Ethereum TRX is ...
After removing the option to use Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash as payments back in late March 2019, Amazon-owned Twitch has reportedly bring back the opti...
After Tron Foundation announcement of the ambitious $20M buy-back, Tron (TRX) is riding the bulls in the market. The last two days were not as flouri...